Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Well I am now officially HUGE! I am ready and I believe he is too. He hasn't been moving much in the last few days because he is out of room in there! I go back to the doctor today so hopefully we will get some good news. I went last Friday and they told me my cervix was thinning out (too much info for some of you I am sure!)I am hoping for a baby before Christmas but if he is anything like Cameryn was we might see him around Martin Luther King Day! She did not want to come out. Well I hope to attach a picture of Noah, of course still inside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Noah, Hurry up I am ready to play

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

I can't wait till you are here Noah!!n Sorry I deleted the last comment b/c I forgot a few words!