Friday, September 28, 2007





The last two days have been busy. Thursday I took the kids to get their hair cuts. Chad has been threatening me that he would give Noah a mohawk since he was born. So being the sneaky person I am I decided to go ahead and do it myself. Noah did so good and the mohawk was a success. Chad couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he saw him. Now the reaction of some of the other family members wasn't quite that good. Everyone has come around now after they have seen how cute he is and how much attention he gets from it. Both the Kearney Courier and the Kansas City Star took his picture today at the parade and then at the homecoming football game. People will just stop me and ask to take his picture, it is hilarious! I was really apprehensive about it at first but now I am glad we did, his little personality shines even more!

0 comments: