Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Pictures

Cameryn with Aunt Tellie's new dog, Hank. Cam was running a fever of
102 when I took this pic. She was sick ALL of last week. She is feeling
much better now.
I couldn't find Noah the other day and when I finally found him he was under
the table sneaking a candy cane. He must have pulled it off the tree when I
wasn't looking. He is such a stinker!
Look at this face, before I took it away I just sat and watched him for awhile.
He wasn't nearly as happy when I took it away!
Cameryn at Uncle Brad's House for Christmas
Noah at Uncle Brad's

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MANDY YOU ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH BEUTIFUL KIDS IM SO PROUD OF YOU , POOR SWEET LITTLE GIRL SHE LOOK SO SAD AND NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL I HOPE SHES OK @ LOVE AND MISS YA GUYS iF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW LOVE pAUL AND CATHY