Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shaved Ice Ideas?!!

My cousin gave me a great idea this afternoon. As you can tell from my recent posts I am opening a Shaved Ice stand this summer. I have wanted to do this for several years and finally got the guts to do it. I always figured it would be a good summer job for me. I bought the trailer and all my supplies. Now I am trying to come up with IDEAS. I will have 24 flavors and a list of specialties.
Now back to my cousins idea, she suggested to have a blue one with a gummy fish on top and call it the "fishbowl" So far I have come up with a few of my own...

The Bulldog--Grape & Banana
The Mizzou-- Black Cherry & Banana
The Shrek---Rootbeer & Green Apple
The Firecracker-- Cherry and Blue Raspberry
Monkey Madness- Rootbeer & Banana
Princess Ice- Bubble Gum & Strawberry
The Superman- Blue Raspberry, Banana, and Cherry
Sugar Shakeup- Cotton Candy & Bubble Gum
Christmas in July- Green Apple & Cherry
The Volcano-Black Cherry on the outside and orange in the middle (get it, the lava!)
Strawberry Shortcake- Cake Batter and Strawberry

So here's where you come in, I need help coming up with a few more. Put your creative minds to use for the Shaved Ice business. Either post them as a comment on my blog or email them to me. Thanks for all your help and feel free to stop by this summer and see me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first picture should be Noah's Rainbow. Patty

brookewhitford said...

Congrats on the Shaved Ice- I will be visiting!!

Tracy said...

Here are Franklin's ideas:

The Blue Lagoon...like blue raspberry and cocunut...and put a little umbrella in it!

The Orangesicle...orange and something else...maybe like vanilla..do you have vanilla? And then put a orange candy slice thing on top.
Can you tell we are into putting things on top?

Do you have chocolate flavor? You could do a dirt one w/ gummy worm.

BTW...I want a portion of profit for all of the ones I name...haha...ok, I will settle for free snow cones.

Tracy said...

ok, one more:

Berry Potter(you know like Harry Potter) and do different types of berry.

Beth & Brian said...

How fun!! (Sorry, I'm lame and don't have any ideas for you.)

Beth & Brian said...

How fun!! (Sorry, I'm lame and don't have any ideas for you.)