Friday, August 15, 2008

FIREPROOF Teaser Trailer

I know I have written before about my love for Kirk Cameron when I was a kid. He was in the Left Behind movies which made me love him more. ANYWAY my sister Stacie called me this afternoon excited about his new movie coming out. She said she was going to buy tickets for all of us because it comes out the day before my birthday. I encourage you to watch the movie trailer and see if it interest you. Most of you know that Chad and I hit a rough spot in our marriage a few years back. We went through two years of counseling that saved our marriage. We are very open about it and recommend it to anyone who is struggling within their own marriage. God completely healed our hearts and continues to help us get through everyday with better communication. Please watch this...

0 comments: