Friday, December 19, 2008

Marriage...

Okay, I know every now and then I tend to get a little sappy on my blog. So here I go again...

One of the blogs that I regularly read had a great post on marriage. I started reading her blog when my cousin recommended it. She is truly inspiring, she has four children all under the age of 4 and one who was just born. They were told their last child would die while still in the womb. Long story short, God intervened and by the power of LOTS of prayer from A LOT of people her son was born completely healthy.

ANYWAY...I urge you to read her latest post on marriage. I found myself crying by the end of it because I could completely relate with her experience. She makes so many awesome points and said it better than I ever could. When you let God take the reins of your marriage you will truly be rewarded! So if you are interested: Click Here

Have a great day, I know I will...SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you take your Marriage so seriously, I hope that all my years of preaching my mistakes,will make you realize that nothing is more important. I love You, Mom