Thursday, September 21, 2006


Life gets busier everyday but we are so lucky to wake up every morning with all the blessings we have in our lives. Cameryn is doing great in school and she had her first homework assignment this week! Chad and I went wacko and bought Cameryn a puppy last week. She has been wanting one for a LONG time and I kept putting it off. I looked early in the summer and couldn't find one I liked. Of course my priority was a non shedding, small pooping dog (hence my neuroticness) Finally we found one here in Kearney and he is so cute! He is yorkie/bishon mix and weighs about 5 pounds, he won't get much bigger. Cameryn drags him around EVERYWHERE and he doesn't seem to mind, YET. He is so little we can take him anywhere, Mom calls me Paris Hilton because he goes everywhere with us! His name is Thumper but Cameryn refers to hims as Fumper, it is so cute! Thumper is getting me in gear for having another baby by getting me up at 5:00 a.m. to go outside. The picture here is not of her puppy but of her Uncle Todd's puppy. I will try to get a picture of her and her puppy and post it next week. Take Care!

0 comments: