Friday, September 08, 2006


Well this week as been one emotional rollercoaster for me. I am trying to blame it on the pregnancy hormones but I don't know how much longer I can get by with that. So you ask why are you emotional...Cameryn started PRESCHOOL!! Now I know this doesn't seem like a big deal to many but it was very hard for me to let go. She on the other hand is having a great time and loves it. She told me on the first day, "Okay Mom you can leave me here by myself, I promise I won't cry." I regretfully could not make that same promise to her. As the week is now over I am doing much better. She has already grown up after only being there for 3 days! I told her teacher that she might be driving by the end of year. Please pray for me and my over emotional state. I love being pregnant and can't believe how fast it is going by. I am scared to death though about being a mom to two little kids!! My sleep will be over once again, not a good thing for Chad! I am slightly grouchy without 10 hours a night. I was hoping to have a picture for you of Cam's first day of school but I have not got them developed yet. I will try to put something else fun on. Stay tuned for more...

0 comments: