Thursday, October 04, 2007


We went to a wedding a few weeks ago and they did the coolest thing. Thought I would share with you in case you know someone who is getting married, I think it is the greatest idea. They brought in a photo booth for people to get their pictures taken in as a memory. Chad and I had ours taken but I didn't scan it, it turned out really cute though. One of my friends emailed me this one that she took home. I love this idea and can't wait to use it at one of my sister's weddings!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You might be waiting awhile to use at at one of there weddings (just joking) But those did turn out really cute! What a neat Idea! Do you think you could get one for your campout?!

Anonymous said...

Beth told me about this. This is a really good idea. The things you wish you would've thought at your own wedding!! I bet it's not cheap, though. I agree with Kristi ... get one at the campout!!